Add Valentine day falling hearts effect in your blog
February 13, 2010 | by techlineinfo.com
It’s always fun to greet your visitors on special days through some effects on your blog. On valentine day welcome your visitors through falling hearts. Download the WordPress plugin “nksnow” from here .
- Upload nksnow to your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure as you like. See Settings, then Snow and more.
- On plugin settings select the heart image and configure the other options
Features of this plugin
- Option to select the falling objects like Leaves, Flowers, Snow flakes, Heart, Baloon
- Can add custom images
- Balloon mode- If it is activated, images will float like balloon
- Configurable time out facility
- Adjustable falling speed, strength and many