Best Wi-Fi Routers Under 2500 INR
February 15, 2012 | by techlineinfo.com
With the advent in Technology, every Gadget requires Internet connection, whether it be your smartphone. media players and more. But with one wired Internet connection it’s not feasible to power up all the devices to share the same Internet connection. So to share the single Internet connection with multiple device we use, here’s a quick look over best Wi-Fi Routers Under 2500 INR.
Budget Wi-Fi Routers Under 2500 INR
Netgear JWNR2000 Wireless-N Router Router – Price 2253 INR
This is quite a powerful device to consider under a 2500 INR budget, here are its key features
- Speed up-to 300 Mbps
- Consumes about 35% low power
- Secured as pre-installed Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack prevention and Intrusion detection and prevention (IDS) assures complete safety.
- Frequency – 2.4 GHz
- Live Parental Controls with flexible and customizable filter settings
Belkin Surf Router (N) Router – Price 2131 INR
Another great N-router, priced a bit lower than the latter one, here what features says about this device.
- Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- Easy installation process
- Frequency of 2.4 GHz
- Network Address Translation (NAT) technology, above one also uses that, which allows you to share single IP address.
- Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP)
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N 300 Router Router – Price 1944 INR
Another N router, from D-Link which provides pretty much similar features as compared to the one shared above, but is priced a bit lower than the two. Features lists describes
- Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- Quick installation setup guidance
- Top security which includes 64 or 128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP), and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2)
- Parental Control Features
- Similar frequency to the one shared above.
300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR841N – Price 1800 INR
- Wireless transmission speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- QSS function for wireless network security
- Quick installation process
- Parental control features
- 300 Mbps speed
- On-Demand Dialling, Online Access, and More
Asus RT-N12 SuperSpeed N Wireless Router Router – Price 2415
Another N-router making to the list is from Asus, quite customizable features and quick installation, here’s a feature list.
- 300 Mbps data rate
- Remote Management
- Easy installation feature
- Uses Network Address Translation (NAT) technology
- Allows you to set the bandwidth priority
So these are some best Wi-Fi routers using which users can share the Internet connection with multiple devices without having to follow much tantrums, as all of them provide quick installation guidance and features.
Which one do you prefer, or using one, share with us.