Best Of Cheap Android Tablets Under $200
December 4, 2011 | by techlineinfo.com
Tablets due to size and other features usually costs higher, but there are some cheap Android Tablets for those who are on a budget. Not interested in buying cheap Android Smartphones, than these Cheap Android Tablets are the best alternatives. So check out the one which best suits your needs. Here are some Android Tablets for a price as low as $200.
Amazon Kindle Fire – Price: $200
Amazon Kindle Fire is one of the highest selling Android Tablet in this price range. Here are some of it`s key features.
- Measures 190 mm x 120 mm x 11.4 mm and weighs 413 grams.
- 7 inch multi-colored display, 1024 x 600 pixel resolution at 169 ppi, 16 million colors.
- 8GB internal from which 6GB is available to the user.
- Free Cloud storage from Amazon.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- Wi-Fi(can be used as a Wi-Fi hotspot too).
- Provides up to 8 hours of continuous reading or 7.5 hours of video playback.
- Dual core processor.
HCL ME Tablet X1 – Price: $202.34
A cheap but feature rich Android Tablet by HCL India. Have a go through it`s key features.
- Measures 192.5 x 121.35 x 12.2 mm and weighs 391.5 grams.
- Android OSv2.3 Gingerbread.
- Cortex A8 1 GHz Processor.
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM.
- 7-inch Capacitive Multi-Touch display
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi and 3G Enabled, Mini-B USB 2.0
- 4GB internal, further expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- 3500mAh Lithium – Polymer battery
Beetel Magiq II – Price: $185.01
A sleek Android Tablet running on Android OS v2.2 Froyo, by Beetel. Here goes the features.
- Dimension says 108 x 209 x 15.5 mm which weighs 500 grams
- 7-inch TFT Touchscreen
- 2MP camera works as a Primary as well as secondary.
- 768 MHz Processor
- 3G and Wi-Fi enabled
- 8GB internal, which is expandable up to 16GB
- Powered by 2200mAh Lithium – Ion battery
HCL ME AE7 – A1 – Price: $201.23
Another cheap Android Tablet by HCL, sort of downgraded product as compared to the above mentioned HCL ME Tablet X1. Have a look at it`s features.
- Measures 110.9 x 205.4 x 14 mm, weight 400 grams
- Runs on Android OSv2.2 Froyo
- Accelerated by 800 MHz Processor
- Resistive touchscreen measures 7 inch.
- 256 MB DDR2 RAM
- Wi-Fi, no 3G.
- No video playback support, supports only mp3 playback.
- 3.5 mm Headphone Jack
- No USB port
- 2400mAh Lithium – Polymer battery
Lenovo IdeaPad A1 – Price: $200 approx.
An Android Tablet by Lenovo with some competitive features to the other candidates in the list. Have a look at it`s features. IdeaPad A1 is a series of successive Android Tablets which ranges from $229 to $249. This one is the lower version of all and here goes the specifications.
- 11.6mm x 193.04mm x 124.4mm, weighs 399 grams
- 7 inch SD LED Glare Multi-touch display
- 1GHz Cortex A8 processor
- Running on Android OSv2.3 Gingerbread
- VGA front camera for video calling, 3MP primary camera
- 2GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB port
Akash Ubislate Android Tablet – Price $59
Akash Ubislate is one of the cheapest Android Tablet, though not so feature powered but what can one expect at this price range. Anyways, here’s what the feature and specification says.
- 7 inch resistive Touchscreen
- Running on Android OSv2.2 Froyo
- 2GB internal memory which is further expandable up to 32GB, 256MB RAM
- GPRS, Wi-Fi are the connectivity features, other than that it sports 2 Standard USB port
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Connexant with Graphics accelerator and HD Video processor
Though this cheapest Android Tablet can’t beat the above one’s in terms of features, but if you can wait a bit, than Akash Ubislate has planned to launch an improved version of the same by February 2012 and that too at the same price. So stay tuned.
Do let us know which one is your cheapest and favorite out of these, or do remind me of one if I’m missing any other cheap Android Tablet under $200.